SCHOOL FUNDRAISING PROGRAM
The NoPlastic.ca school fundraising program provides real value
and is a winning combination for schools, parents, and students.
It is an innovative program, and the return on investment of time
yields superior results from both a financial and the greater good
perspective. As a supporting activity for school-wide green initiatives,
this program reduces lunch waste in conjunction with providing a
viable revenue source for schools. For kids it means having an attractive
and non-breakable lunch container. This is complemented with the
peace of mind parents will have knowing that their children’s
food will be stored in a healthy and safe container, without the
risk of toxins entering their edibles.
This program requires minimal effort on the schools’ behalf,
and is very easy to administer. It is simple and makes money for your school.
How it works
- Distribute the Parent Order Forms to all students
in your school, or inform parents that they can order online by using a voucher code created specifically for your school
- Collect completed order forms and payments from students
- Send orders & payment to us
- NoPlastic.ca fulfills the orders
- We will separate and label the orders for each student, and orders will be collectively packed by classroom, and shipped to your school
- At time of delivery, we will provide your school with payment equivalent to 35% of the sales amount (prior to applicable taxes). We will also provide you with a summary order list detailing who ordered what item and the amount. Please note that the cost to ship the orders to your school will be at the school's expense.
Your school does not have to count money or sort the items. We can take care of it all.
It is that simple!
DAYCARE RETAIL PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
This program operates in the same manner as the School Fundraising
Program. The only difference is that daycares will receive a payment equivalent to 30% of the sales amount.