The Lifefactory 9 oz. flat cap glass bottles are the ideal size for use in lunchboxes and backpacks and packs easily in purses.
- BPA/BPS free, phthalate, PVC, and polycarbonate free
- Silicone sleeve is free of plastics and 100% non-toxic
- All materials are FDA approved
- With glass there is no chemical leaching and no metallic taste
- Patent pending silicone sleeve provides a great gripping surface and helps to prevent breakage
- Bottle and sleeve can be put in the dishwasher together
- Dimensions: H – 6.8″ / 17 cm, W – 2″/ 5 cm, Capacity – 9 oz (266ml)
- Available colors : Spring Green, Orange
Lifefactory beverage bottles are custom made in France. Beverage bottle silicone sleeves are made in the United States, and polypropylene plastic caps are made in Poland. (Silicone is non-toxic and has been strength-tested for durability. Silicone is made from silica, the most common constituent of sand. It is a great alternative to plastics, which can leach chemicals, and to rubber or latex, which some people are allergic to.)
All components are FDA-approved and are compliant with US, Canadian, and European safety standards. The glass and plastic parts are recyclable, and the silicone can be sent back to Lifefactory where it can be re-ground to make outdoor playground mats or mats for barn animals.