Airtight / Watertight Stainless Steel Food Storage Containers are ideal for storing:
- prepared foods (such as soups)
- food /meats in the freezer
- ground & fresh cuts meat in the refrigerator
- natural and processed cheese
- pre-cut fruit
- cold cuts & cured meats
- tea & coffee
- many types of fresh vegetables
- breads, cereals, sugar, flour & rice
- pies, pastries & cakes
- food while camping (food odor cannot escape)
These food containers can go from the freezer to fridge to stove top, so you can warm your leftovers without dirtying any pots / pans. They are even oven safe! (Lids must be removed when using containers on the stove or in the oven).
What makes these containers the healthy choice & perfect for keeping food fresh longer?
- They are manufactured from 18/10 (316) grade stainless steel. This is a premium grade of steel, and is also referred to as surgical stainless steel because of its strong and corrosion-resistant properties
- No leaching of dangerous chemicals such as BPA
- The gasketed lids close tightly and form an airtight & watertight seal so no air get in. Air is what causes food to deteriorate. So, by keeping air out, bacterial growth is slowed and your food stays fresher & healthier
- You can put hot food in these containers (as soon as your food is finished cooking), and fill to about ½” from the top, close the lid. As the food cools, a vacuum is formed. (This is similar to the canning process). As such, your food can be preserved for a longer period of time.