This storage container provides you with super storage capacity! This ONYX brand container base is manufactured from 304 grade (18/8) stainless steel, and the lid is made of 316 grade (18/10) stainless steel. Ideal for storing bulky foods, flour, rice, sugar, pet food and more.
Provides a tight seal to keep air out and freshness in. The two handles on the side make it easy to handle the container. Easy to wash by hand and will last for years. No breakage, cracking or, discoloration.
Diameter: 13″ /33 cm
Height: 9 ¾” / 25 cm
Capacity: 676 oz. / 5.3 gal / 20L
Made in Korea.
Airtight Food Storage Containers for Cannabis Storage
The proper storage of cannabis is of critical importance to especially to manufacturers.
Proper storage is the primary factor that will ensure the longevity of cannabis’s potency, aroma, flavor, color, and texture. Because it is an organic compound, exposure to factors will change the nature of cannabis over time.
How Should Cannabis be Stored?
- Temperature: The ideal temperature for storage is between 15 to 21ºC (60 to 70ºF), with a humidity level of 60 to 65%. Fluctuations in temperature and humidity levels can compromise the quality of the cannabis.
- Light: Cannabis should be stored in a cool, dark place. Exposure to light will degrade THC and alter the potency of cannabis.
- Air exposure: Once the buds are cured, air exposure must be limited in order to preserve bud quality. Exposure to dust and air particles can also lead to contamination.
Airtight stainless-steel containers provide the ideal short- and long-term method of cannabis storage.
- Temperature: When stored in a cool, dark place, the temperature inside the container will remain constant and create a stable environment for your cannabis, which will prevent it from getting brittle and drying out.
- Light and air exposure: When sealed properly, airtight containers do not let in any light or additional air – both crucial factors for maintaining bud quality and THC integrity. By storing your cannabis in a clean, sealed airtight stainless-steel container, you effectively prevent contaminants from settling in your product and compromising its potency.
- No static
- Our containers are especially useful for those seeking long-term storage. When stored in the correct environment, cannabis can last for approximately one year or more in an airtight stainless-steel container.